Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Growing up...

Each year, we take our son's photo in front of a growth chart at a local farm.  This fall was the fourth year that we've done it, and it's been fun to look back through the photos to see just how much our little guy has changed.

In fall of 2006, just weeks after he was born...



Fall 2007 at age 1:




Fall 2008 just a few weeks before turning 2:



This year, fall 2009 just after turning 3:




While it's fun to see him grow and develop, I sure wish it would slow down just a bit.

Time sure goes by fast :(



8 comments:

  1. Judy, I well remember the very first year you did the photo. I thought it was sooooo cute. My goodness I can't believe the change. Still soooo cute thought!!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, that is so true. When you mark time by your children, it just flies by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy~
    He is SO adorable!! And yes, time goes by TOO fast! I loved the walk down memory lane!

    Hope you are enjoying your fall!!?

    Blessings,
    Kim~

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS TREMENDOUSLY CUTE:) I'M GLAD SOMEONE STAYS PUT TO GO BACK TO THE SAME PLACES EVERY YEAR TO TAKE A PHOTO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this picture every year!! He's growing like a weed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a Super idea! It is so fun to see the changes with each photo...he is a little cutie too. ;)

    Thank you for your kind post on the jewelry feature post too. I so appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, he is growing so fast!!

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet idea! This will be so much fun to look back over as the years pass.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love hearing from you!