Friday, October 23, 2009

Incredible Doggie Cookies



Aren't these so adorable

I bought these super cute gourmet doggie cookies at a recent craft festival from an awesome doggie bakery called Just Dogs! Gourmet in Cranberry, PA (they have locations all over the country).  Among their usual varities, they have an incredible assortment of seasonal and holiday treats that are as tasty as they are adorable (taste-tested by my Westie Ollie)! They're made from whole grains and dog-safe carob, and look every bit as cute as my made-for-human cookies!  Why shouldn't our furkids get a special little treat, too?


2 comments:

  1. Yes too cute! Indeed!~ I was on the web last night and found some great shoe cookie cutters. A Post of them soon but these look yummy! I may have to do Halloween cookies afterall! Good Day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, they should have a treat!

    These are too cute for words!!

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love hearing from you!