Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1st Day of Preschool


The day finally arrived - my son's 1st day of preschool!

For weeks, we've been talking about it 
- practicing with him on raising his hand in class...


Over the weekend, we took him to Target to go shopping for his school supplies.
He chose a light-up Transformer backpack and lunch bag, 
and he was so enthusiastic, 
he wore the backpack around the entire store :)

Above: with his preschool teacher :)

This morning he was so excited waiting outside for the doors to open 
that he said he wanted to bust the door down!

And he insisted I get his picture with his teacher :)

I'm so excited for him to embark on this new journey! 
I can't wait for all of the stories he has to tell,
all of the new things he's going to learn.

As I'm writing this, in just a few minutes,
his first day will be over.

And I can't wait to hear all about it!! 


I'm SO proud of my little guy!

Happy 1st day of school!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! So exciting. He is just a doll too, lol. It's cute to see his excitement. <3 I hope it was an amazing day for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be proud Mamma! He's growing into such a handsome young man. I'm sure he will LOVE every minute of pre-school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post brings back so many memories when my girls were that age. I know I will sound like an old lady, but enjoy every moment. The time just seems to fly by! Lucky you....Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet pictures,I'm sure he will have a great time. Our little one started 4-5 year old preschool last week and loves her teacher. Today she is home, sick already, that didn't take long:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! He'll have such a great time in preschool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love hearing from you!