Sunday, January 2, 2011

SnOwBaLL FiGhT!

.: Wintertime Fun :.

Frosty little hands full of mischief,
Fresh fallen snow...

Is the perfect recipe for a  
SnOwBaLL FiGhT


But sometimes packing a good-sized snowball isn't the easiest task for wee little ones.
Their tiny {uncoordinated} hands just aren't big or strong enough.

So...
along came the
SNOWBALLER!
{compliments of Santa}
 and in just seconds,
even the little kids can pack together enough snowballs to outfit a snow-army! 


 The Snowballer makes the most perfectly-shaped orbs of snow - in seconds!

 (these remind me of the snowballs in the movie Elf that Buddy throws!) 

And in virtually no time at all, 
your little (and not-so-little) ones 
will have an entire arsenal of snowballs to hurl at each other!



Which, after all, anyone knows is really the funnest part of any snowball fight!

And what does any good snow-warrior need to protect themselves during a snowball fight?
Why a snowfort, of course!

So for making igloos and snow forts,
you might need one of these...


So this winter,
the next time a good snow falls,
instead of hibernating indoors {BORING!}
 
get out there with your Snowballer and Snow Bricker,
and have yourself a rip-roaring, good old-fashioned

SnOwBaLL FiGhT!! :)


12 comments:

  1. What a fun way to enjoy the outdoors Judy!

    Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

    Kim
    p.s. what program do you use to make your header??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! I wish I lived closer! What fun we'd have! We could make snowcones with that baller thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only WISH we had enough snow to put those items to use! I love the perfect snowballs and the brick maker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously that's amazing. If I lived around snow, I'd so get one. And then I'd challenge everyone! Ok, maybe not everyone :)


    <3, New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look great! I wish I'd had them a week ago when I was making snowballs the old-fashioned way to cover an unsightly mess in an old deck planter. I'm not sure that I want to introduce such things to the grands, though. They could knock each other out. Your kiddos look as if they're having great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at..."these remind me of the snowballs in the movie Elf that Buddy throws". LOL!

    Seriously...how fun! One of my fondest childhood memories was making a snowfort with the neighbor boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, I actually had one of those snow block makers when I was a youngster!!! I love the snowballer. Wish I had one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow who wouldve thunk?!?!? A Snowballer?
    I've lived and endured 38 years of Minnesota Nasty Winters and I've Never heard of such a thing.

    Very AWESOME! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, this is something I have seen on tv and the movies but know nothing about. Hehe

    Looks like a lot of fun, though. Those snowballs are too perfect to throw. :-)

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have some of those and they really do make the most perfect snowballs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Judy,
    My two boys (grown men now) would have LOVED the Snowballer!
    Happy New Year!

    Janet xox

    PS...I found you via Jenn at Hope Studios

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love hearing from you!