Friday, September 2, 2011

September has arrived! {and party planning sneak peek}

"By all these lovely tokens
September days are here,
With summer’s best of weather
And autumn’s best of cheer."

- Helen Hunt Jackson, September, 1830-1885 
 
 
In my last post I mentioned how something in the air has changed,
whispering softly that autumn is coming.
 
The calendar page has turned ~ September has arrived!
 
My little guy returns to school next week.  His enthusiasm to learn is positively infectious!  I love how he approaches things with such passion and optimisim.  My husband and I are doing everything we can to encourage those feelings.  I want him to view new opportunities as adventures filled with possibilities :) 
 
Along with school starting, September brings his birthday.  I can't believe my little man is turning 5 this year!  Gone are the baby and toddler days.  He's a boy now...full of curiosity, a little mischief ;) and lots and lots of sweetness and imagination.  
 
We're planning some wonderful surprises for him on this milestone 5th birthday!  Lots of things in the works.  And I'm busy putting together his party plans.  Yes - it's that time of year again!!  
 
Want a sneak peek at his invitations this year?  :)
 
 
Happy September!

click here for a previous September post.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, his invitations are so cute.
    I can remember both my childrens 5th b/days. What a special time. They grow up so fast.
    Can't wait how it turns out.
    Have a fabulous weekend,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, the invitation is darling....so creative. I know Andrew will love it. I cannot......cannot believe he will be five!

    Happy day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that invite is amazing! You always amaze me though. ;) I can't wait to see the party! Fun stuff. 5 years old is such a fun age too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love hearing from you!